Video Arts Studios has the state of the art production facilities and experienced personnel to turn your video production idea into reality. Conveniently located near downtown Fargo, ND, Video Arts Studios’ boasts a 10,000 sq. ft. full high-definition production facility offering:
- HD video production
- 2,000 sq. ft. video production sound stage with seamless Chroma-key cyc wall
- 2 client friendly HD edit suites
- Single or multi-camera productions with teleprompters
- HD 3D ready multi source switcher
- Moviola Crab Dolly and Doorway Dolly
- Jib Arm
- Mole Richardson, Arri, LTM and Kino Flow lighting includes: Kino Flo 2 bank, Kino Flo 4 bank Divas, 1 K Babys, 1K Mickey-Moles, 200w Peppers, 2K Zips w/eggcrate, 300w Arris, 400w Baby Softlight w/eggcrate, 650w Arri, 650w Tweenies, Mole Richardson 1200w HMI PARs
- Completely outfitted Grip truck for off premise location work.
- Canon C-300
- Canon D60 HDSLR
- Panasonic HVX 200
- Sony Z7U
- 17″ Panasonic Flat Panel HD Monitor
- 5.6″ TV Logic HD Monitor
- 13” Sony Color Monitor
- 8” Sony Color monitor
We are your one stop video editing shop in Fargo. Any deliverable you need following your edit, we can provide. Whether you need to post via the web for instant approval by all necessary decision makers, digital files sent to television stations, or DVD or Blu-Ray copies, we can do it all.
Whatever your project, Video Arts Studios will provide a customized plan and budget for you that will be highly competitive. In fact you won’t find a better combination of pricing, customer service, expert staff and high tech facilities anywhere in the area. Our award winning veteran staff, coupled with our studios’ high-end equipment, will ensure that top quality broadcast standards are maintained throughout your entire production process.